Thursday, January 15, 2009

What can you buy for $0.00?

Yep I love Kmart. And I hate it!!!! I was so happy when my total came to $0.00! The cashier had to call a manager over because she didn't know what to do. And then a few other cashiers came over and they were all looking at me like 'How did you do that?!' The cashier said I was 'glowing' .... because it worked out for once! :) But then when I got home I realized the cashier never gave me my revlon makeup... therefore I am maaaaad!!!!
Anyway, here's what I WENT HOME WITH:
  • 4 - Hormel Meals ($2.00 ea) used four $1/1 MFC's doubled = FREE
  • 2 - Jergen's lotions ($1.69 ea) used two $1/1 MFC's doubled to price = FREE
  • 4 - Colgate Toothbrushes ($2.00 ea) used four $1/1 MFC's doubled = FREE
  • 1 - Endust ($3.29) used $2/1 doubled to price = FREE
  • 4 - Act Restoring ($3.99 ea) used four $2/1 MFCs doubled = FREE
Total: $0.00



P.S.: Did you enter my KN Chenille lounge sock giveaway yet?!

0 gave me some sugar: